Recent project, ‘TURBULENCE‘, was honorable mentioned at international architectural competition for a public library in Daegu, Korea with UIA. Even though this is second–time award competition organized by UIA, I haven’t won yet among several competitions. However, I appreciate that I am still growing and alive in architecture with participating diverse competitions. Thank you for all my family members support me in Korea. In addition, special thanks to Seung–hyun Yuh and Se Hyeon Kim, 2nd prize winner. Very soon, I will upload my project.
- “Colloquia on Clouds” got 3RD PRIZED for The International Competition of Gyeongsangbuk-do Human Resource Development Institute, Korea 10/14/2020
- “Airy Diastrophism” got 3RD PRIZED for The International Competition of City Main Library Gwangju, Korea 08/18/2020
- “Stream of Sapience” got 3RD PRIZED for The International Competition of City Main Library Gwangju, Korea 02/12/2020
- “Starlit Stratus” got 1ST PRIZED for LAGI 2019 International Design Competition 09/07/2019
- “Airy Museum” was 5th prized for International Sky Walkway Design Competition organized by Seoul Metropolitan Government, Seoul, Korea 07/28/2019
1point618 1st prize 3rd prize 3rd semester core 2011 2011 Skyscraper Competition AIA Cleveland archinspace.com architecture award competition d3 d3 housing tomorrow d3space.org daegu diastrophism evolo evolo skyscrapers exhibition Gosan Library greeting gsd harvard harvard university Heritage tomorrow project 3 honorable mention International Architectural Competition international competition international union of architects Limited Edition parksunggi.com platform 7 public library reconfigured infrastructure resonance of light seoul metropolitan government skyscraper SSP sspsup.com sunggi sunggi park sunggi park architecture turbulence UIA walking on clouds